Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Well, studying for my Biology final is less interesting then one might think...then again I thought it would be really boring, and I was right. I would much rather be curled up on the couch reading my book of the moment The Dark Elite by Chloe Neill, I am not that far yet considering all I am supposed to do, but I am enjoying it. While studying I find it hard to focus on my text book with all of my toys around me which are: my computer, nook, book, and cell phone lol. As you can tell I am easily distracted...doesn't take much.
After this Biology final though I will be done for this year!!!!!!
During this summer I will be volunteering at animal shelters and finishing my book and hopefully getting it out for you all to see!

That's all for now! Be productive in life. Make sure when you look back on what you've done over the years you can say "wow, I'm proud of myself" as long as you are happy, that's all that matters!

KPKnupp :)

No comments: