Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 :)

Finding time to write can sometimes be difficult, but if you really want to do it you will find time. Some times taking a break from a book you're working on can be okay. I just started classes up again, so between work and school I've had to take a break. Although after my first exams, I pulled out my computer, starting typing, and felt the story grow. I guess my point is, if it's not working right then give it time, it may come to you later.
Something that came up in my life so decided to share. If you're not happy with what you're doing in life, maybe it's time for a change. No one else is going to help you live your life, so take control of it while you still have time.

Be happy and keep reading,
KPKnupp

Currently reading: Goddess Interrupted (A Goddess Test Novel) by Aimée Carter
           If you haven't heard of it, look it up! I flew through the first one because it's so addicting. The story sucks you and makes you a part of their world. :)

No comments: