Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 9, 2013

It's been awhile to say the least since I've posted. Okay, what's new?
The Pup is getting bigger, and her training is sort of working. Haha they take time I suppose.
I got a new job :) so that's fun. Takes up some time with the writing, but it needed to happen.
Wedding planning is in full effect and invitations should be finished really soon!!!! Getting everything in order:) **Soon to be Mrs. Miller**** :)
Part two is coming slowly but surely. Going to sit down and get inspired this week hopefully. :)
I know it's just short bursts of information, but I promise to add more detailed "work" portions soon! Until then just know that in this book trusting people is a problem and no one is what they seem.
Happy Reading!
KPKnupp! <3 p="">

No comments: