Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hello everyone!!!
Sorry it's been awhile! A lot has been happening.
We got a new addition to the family on accident. Her name is Cleo, she was thrown from a vehicle one day. Luckily we were driving past as it happened, and we brought her home. Sometimes the terrible things that happen in this world come with good out comes. She is healthy now and playing with our other animals! :)

I got married!!! That's part of the reason I wasn't on for awhile! Busy busy busy working on setting everything up and getting everything ready. It was a great day! There are a couple pictures on my twitter and Instagram @KPKnupp.

That's most of the updates! I've been working on my book, it's still not finished sadly. :( Hopefully soon!

Have an amazing day and keep reading!!!

Love Always,
KPKnupp! :)

No comments: